This is a weekly candidate listing. Contact a BC Management representative below if interested in being listed as a Top Talent Professional seeking work.
Director of Business Continuity & Risk Management
Based in Boston, MA - Open to Opportunities
Negotiable on Compensation
Looking to elevate your Business Continuity/ Risk Management program. Look no further. We have the perfect, seasoned executive for you!
• 25+years of Project Management experience; 15 years proven Business Continuity management experience
• Worked with Fortune 100 executive leadership teams to obtain buy-in and support for global program development and implementation to improve organizational resiliency.
o 200,000+ employees; 5,000+ locations
o Programs developed globally; Americas, Europe and Asia
o Program Types: Emergency Response, Crisis Management, and Business Continuity
• Passionate, results oriented individual that knows how to obtain buy in from all levels of management
• Proven leadership, strong interpersonal skills, and communicates effectively with all layers of management
• Managing program budgets from $5-10M
• Excellent team player. Works well with all types of business units, site and global management teams
• Certified Business Continuity Professional; CBCP Certification
• Certified Member of the Business Continuity Institute; MBCI Certification
Contact a BC Management representative if interested in hiring this Weekly Top Talent Professional.
Looking to hire continuity, resiliency, crisis management, risk management, emergency management and/or
security professionals? Check out additional top talent confidential bios at http://www.bcmanagement.com/toptalent.html.
Interested in becoming a BC Management Top Talent candidate? If so, please inquire with a BC Management
representative at email@example.com.