This is a weekly candidate listing. Contact a BC Management representative below if interested in being listed as a Top Talent Professional seeking work.
Global Business Continuity Program Manager
Seeking $130K +
Excellent communication skills with strong ability to balance differing stakeholder interests through sound analysis, facts. Thrives in fast paced environments.
Strong collaboration skills; working both IT & non-IT stakeholders; globally.
Able to mentor team members, build and lead teams with diverse backgrounds.
Thorough understanding Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity frameworks and best practices (e.g. ISO, FFIEC),
Proven ability to strike a balance between the academic and pragmatic approaches.
* Audit (CBRA)
* IT Disaster Recovery Planning - Certified (CBRITP) current
* Business Resiliency Management - Certified (CBRM) current
* ITIL,Governance & Strategy
* Technical Disaster Recovery Plans & Invocation benchmarks
* Business Impact Analysis & Business Continuity Plans
* Program Management
* Process Improvement- Re-engineering
* Software Evaluations; cost/benefit/risk
* Project Management (PMP)
* SDLC, Agile, custom
* Risk Assessments
* Due Diligence Questionnaires
Contact a BC Management representative if interested in hiring this Weekly Top Talent Professional.
Looking to hire continuity, resiliency, crisis management, risk management, emergency management and/or
security professionals? Check out additional top talent confidential bios at http://www.bcmanagement.com/toptalent.html.
Interested in becoming a BC Management Top Talent candidate? If so, please inquire with a BC Management
representative at [email protected].