This is a weekly top talent candidate listing. Contact a BC Management representative if interested in hiring this professional or if you'd like to be listed as a Top Talent Professional seeking work.
Did you know that the average length of tenure for a BC Management placed professional is 5.3 years? That exceeds the 4.6 average reported by Forbes in January 2016. Additionally, 54.3% of BC Management placed professionals stay with their employer for more than 5 years while the average for the Business Continuity/ Resiliency profession is 33.6% (data collected in BC Management's 15th Annual BCM Compensation Study). Furthermore, 17.2% of BC Management placed professionals have an average tenure with the same employer for over 10 years and 10% for over 15 years.
Global/ Regional Business Continuity/ Resilience Manager - Australia (Direct-Hire)
Global or Regional Business Continuity/ Resilience Manager
- Highly experienced, achievement-driven Business Continuity Practitioner with a strong track record of implementing organization wide Business Continuity Management Programs for various sectors including Banking, Financial and Government. I am an enterprising leader with a solid record of contributions leading to Business Continuity Planning, Information Security, IT service management and Business Resilience. With a strong ability to influence thinking, I am customer oriented, forge strategic alliances and build organisational consensus.
- Certifications: ISO 22301:2012 Lead Auditor, ISO27001 Lead Auditor (Trained),BS25999 Lead Auditor, CBCP, CEH, ABRCCI, ITIL V2 Service Manager, ITIL V3 Foundation, PMP Trained
- Australian Permanent Resident
- Open to relocate in anywhere in APAC and middle-east.
- Extensive and practical knowledge of BCMS, Risk management, IT service continuity management, Crisis management, Emergency preparedness and response, Community resilience, Project management, Information security, VA /PT.
- Expert in managing Internal Audits, external Audits, ISO Certifications.
- Expert in developing BCMS framework, Implementation, policy definition, procedures, documentations and templates.
- Expert in Conducting, BIA, RA, trainings (senior management and Staff).
- Open to travel 75%
- Salary expectation Open to negotiations.
Contact a BC Management representative if interested in hiring this Weekly Top Talent Professional.
Looking to hire continuity, resiliency, crisis management, risk management, emergency
management and/or security professionals? Check out additional top talent confidential
bios at http://www.bcmanagement.com/toptalent.html.
Interested in becoming a BC Management Top Talent candidate? If so, please inquire
with a BC Management representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.