This is a weekly top talent candidate listing. Contact a BC Management representative if interested in hiring this professional or if you'd like to be listed as a Top Talent Professional seeking work.
Did you know that the average length of tenure for a BC Management placed professional is 5.3 years? That exceeds the 4.6 average reported by Forbes in January 2016. Additionally, 54.3% of BC Management placed professionals stay with their employer for more than 5 years while the average for the Business Continuity/ Resiliency profession is 33.6% (data collected in BC Management's 15th Annual BCM Compensation Study). Furthermore, 17.2% of BC Management placed professionals have an average tenure with the same employer for over 10 years and 10% for over 15 years.
Risk Management. COOP, Business Continuity, Security Executive
MD, DC, VA or Remote (Direct-Hire)
Location: Maryland, DC, Northern Virginia, or remote
Travel: Up to 50% - Domestic and international
Permanent position only
Greetings. I am currently serving as a Manager in the Advisory practice of a Big Four firm, where I help Fortune 500 and federal government clients prepare for, respond to, and recover from cyber incidents and other events that may disrupt normal operations. The following provides a summary of my background and experience:
• Twenty years of management experience in operations, business development, strategy, and risk management consulting in support of U.S. Federal Government clients, as well as commercial clients in financial services, retail, and e-commerce
• Former VP of Business Development for a large (Fortune 200) federal solutions provider
• Former VP of Business Development for North America for a large European-based IT solutions provider
• Considerable experience writing technical documents, articles, white papers, proposals, and other marketing materials
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP)
• Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v3 Foundation certified
• Former finalist for the Disaster Recovery Institute (DRII) global Consultant of the Year award
Contact a BC Management representative if interested in hiring this Weekly Top Talent Professional.
Looking to hire continuity, resiliency, crisis management, risk
management, emergency management and/or security
professionals? Check out additional top talent confidential bios at http://www.bcmanagement.com/top-talent.html.
Interested in becoming a BC Management Top Talent candidate?
If so, please inquire with a BCManagement representative at email@example.com.