This is a weekly candidate listing. Contact a BC Management representative below if interested in being listed as a Top Talent Professional seeking work.
Senior IT Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity / Risk Manager
Region: Northeast - NJ/NY
Willing to travel as required
Compensation: $150 - 200K negotiable
IT Risk / Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity / Info Security Manager with more than twenty years of experience in major Fortune 500 global financial institutions and manufacturers.
Experienced in managing global teams responsible for:
• Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Planning and Testing
• Managing large-scale recovery exercises involving multiple cross-business functions
• Managing real-world crisis events such as Hurricane Sandy, Japanese Tsunami, financial crises, etc.
• Discovering and managing Risk and Audit issues
• Dealing with regulators in AMRS, EMEA, and APAC regions
• Managing broad Audit, Compliance & Regulatory bodies and issues
• Hands-on experience working on firm’s Global Resolution and Recovery Plan
I am a results oriented individual comfortable dealing with and influencing all levels of management, and a strong and effective communicator.
Open to relocating.
Seeking a firm that values practical, solid real-world planning and preparation for contingencies where my skills and experience will make a positive contribution.
Contact a BC Management representative if interested in hiring this Weekly Top Talent Professional.
Looking to hire continuity, resiliency, crisis management, risk management, emergency
management and/or security professionals? Check out additional top talent confidential
bios at http://www.bcmanagement.com/toptalent.html.
Interested in becoming a BC Management Top Talent candidate? If so, please inquire
with a BC Management representative at [email protected].