This is a weekly top talent candidate listing - one for Direct-Hire and another for a Contract Consultant.
Business Continuity Professional - New York City (Direct-Hire)
Business Continuity Professional/Consultant
NYC/Metro - Willing to travel
Contract or permanent
Business Continuity professional with more than 8 years of experience planning, developing and implementing Business Recovery programs and processes for a financial company. Related 20+ years of progressive responsibility development including; direct management, training, documentation and coordination of Fund mailings. Candidate has excellent communication/time management skills and is customer focused/people oriented. A positive person who would work to create/build or enhance your Business Continuity program.
Business Continuity/ Resiliency Architect - Greater Cincinnati/ Northern Kentucky (Contract Consultant)
Business Continuity / Resiliency Architect
Greater Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky Open to Travel
Compensation Hourly rate based project
This Business Continuity / Resiliency Professional is uniquely qualified to work with both the IT staff and the Business Personnel to develop a resiliency strategy across your enterprise. This candidate has 30+ years of IT experience spanning mainframe, midrange, virtualized and cloud environments, and managing the construction of data centers for large investment institutions. With this background our candidate can deliver a fully resilient strategy for both your IT environments and business functions. Some of the services our candidate has delivered include:
• Creation of Runbooks which include all of the necessary resources to recover mission critical applications
• Manage Tabletop and Walkthrough tests of resiliency strategies
• Perform Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessments
• Ability to integrate Policies and Procedures into Resiliency Strategy
• Interface with all levels of management to present and explain Resiliency Strategies
• Assist in reviewing recovery site vendors and potential recovery facilities
• Develop Disaster Recovery documentation, training materials and conduct training sessions
• Integrate all Resiliency Processes into existing Business environment
• Implement Resiliency Strategies that are in line with the regulatory requirements
Contact a BC Management representative if interested in hiring one of these Weekly Top Talent Professionals.
Looking to hire continuity, resiliency, crisis management, risk management, emergency
management and/or security professionals? Check out additional top talent confidential
bios at http://www.bcmanagement.com/toptalent.html.
Interested in becoming a BC Management Top Talent candidate? If so, please inquire
with a BC Management representative at [email protected].