This is a weekly top talent candidate listing - one for Direct-Hire and another for a Contract Consultant.
Executive Risk Manager - DC/ VA USA (Direct-Hire)
Risk Management Executive Level Position
Location: DC/VA location – open to Northeast
Traveling to travel as required
20+ year risk management and disaster recovery executive / director who successfully developed and managed divisional, cloud centric and enterprise-wide programs for Fortune 500 companies with strong global presence. Experience includes:
• Leading comprehensive risk assessments and monitoring mitigations across companies that include IT, Engineering, Development, Marketing and Finance organizations
• Creating, driving and maintaining effective risk and continuity management methodologies
• Establishing and maintaining extensive risk communities across large scale environments with regional participation
• Delivering timely and impactful reporting, metrics and portfolios to all levels of management
• Strong experience developing and managing high performing teams that bring value to organizations
• Experience in multiple certifications that include FISMA, FedRAMP, ISO, PCI and SOX
• Industry speaker
• MBCP, MBCI certifications
Senior BC/DR/Risk Management Consultant - Montreal, Canada (Contract Consultant)
Senior Business Continuity, IT Disaster Recovery and Risk Management Consultant
Based in Montreal QC
Seeking advisory consulting contracts, rate negotiable based on engagement (ranges from $140 to $160/hour, long term rates available). Wiling to travel as required.
Able to work in Canada, US or Europe
This certified BCMS Lead Auditor (BS 25999, BS25777) consultant has over 20 years of Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Risk Management experience and 20+ years of Information Technology management and professional consultancy.
Certifications: Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) from the DRI International, Member of Business Continuity Institute (MBCI) from the Business Continuity Institute as well as Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) from ISACA, ISO/IEC27001 Foundation from PECB - ISMF and ITIL Foundation. Member of the Risk Assessment Standards Technical Committee for ASIS/RIMS.
Candidate has a strong BC an IT management, professional and technical experience and strong communication talent to all resource levels in the corporation. This person has worked in multiple industries and proven capacity to rapidly assess, audit and align Business Continuity Management Plan with international standards, corporate objectives and operational environment. Candidate has extensive experience in building Business Continuity Management Programs for BC and IT (BC policy, BIA, Risk Management, plan preparation, exercises, pandemic response, crisis management, incident escalation, communications, training and education), implementations and reviews. He/she managed regional catastrophes and has created a Business Continuity Management Methodology.
The candidate is a strong leader, facilitator and team player with excellent communication and technical skills and is known to conduct projects on time and on budget.