BC Management guarantees that your contact information and resume will remain completely confidential. It is in our best interest NOT to divulge your information to ensure the company communicates interest in your credentials directly with BC Management. Your resume will not be submitted to any potential hiring managers unless we receive your verbal permission and interest in an opportunity with one of our client companies. Our commitment to you is complete confidential representation.
You will be contacted if a client company expresses interest in your bio. If you are no longer available at the time of the opportunity or if you are not interested in the position, we will at that time notify the client without ever releasing your name or contact information.
Get started on creating your top talent bio with BC Management.
1) Visit our website at www.bcmanagement.com
2) Go to “Strategic Staffing” then “Employers” then to “Top Talent”.
3) Use the current Top Talent bios as a guide to writing your unique top Top Talent bio
4) Tips to keep in mind
a. Do not include specific information such as company names and/or university names.
b. Keep the bio gender neutral.
c. Make it fun to get a hiring manager’s attention.
d. Try to keep the bio to 750 – 1,000 characters without spaces
e. List preferred job title, location and desired salary. Additional details may include open to relocation and/or openness to travel.
5) Send bio to email@example.com for review.
6) A BC Management representative will confirm your Top Talent bio and provide a candidate number and date when the profile will be posted.
7) Sample are posted at - http://www.bcmanagement.com/top-talent1.html