Our 2nd Edition - Program Maturity Study focused on Measuring the Effectiveness of Your Business Continuity/ Resiliency Program is live thru November 13, 2017 and We're Starting to Assess the Data Findings. Participate Today to receive a Complimentary Report
- All respondents who noted being certified in a standard increased from 14.8% to 17.2% over the two year period. Those indicating a mature program noted the most significant increase from 23.6% to 30.0% and still those indicating an immature program also noted an increase of 6.0% to 8.7%.
- Those noting an immature program seemed to be more focused on working towards an organizational certification with a response increasing from 11.9% in 2015 to 13.0% in 2017 while the other two groups decreased. Those noting a mature program decreased in working towards an organizational certification from 11.4% to 5.0% while all respondents decreased in this category (12.5% to 8.6%).
The complimentary report will also highlight the different standards organizations are using to measure the effectiveness of their continuity/ resiliency programs to in addition to which standards organizations have achieved an organizational certification in.
2nd Edition - Program Maturity Study
We've enhanced this study with including a scoring matrix, which will provide you with a program maturity score at the end of the study.
Who should participate?
- Participants must be responsible for contingency/ resiliency planning.
- Study accommodates planners to global manager.
- Study doesn't accommodate professionals who provide consulting services.
- Only study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- Study questions and assessment of data is completed by BC Management's International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
- BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
- Completely confidential - Your individual contact and company information is never shared outside of BC Management.