Senior Consultant - Business Continuity
Long Term Contract
BC Management, Inc. Job Order #2902
Position: Senior Consultant - Business Continuity
Location: Oshkosh, WI - Heavy preference will be given to local candidates
Status: 1099 contract status or corp-to-corp long term contract
Hourly rate: Will depend on experience
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA.
* Offer will be contingent on passing a background check.
* Candidates should have 5+ years of dedicated BCM/DR expertise.
A client of BC Management is in need of a Senior Consultant - Business Continuity. The successful candidate will assist in developing a business continuity program from the ground up. A heavy preference will be given to candidates with healthcare or insurance industry expertise.
Mandatory Skills and Experiences:
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
• CBCP, MBCP, MBCI or FBCI preferred
• Minimum of 5+ years performing business continuity consulting services (business-oriented, not exclusively technology-oriented)
• Outstanding writing and presentation skills
• Superior analytical skills
• Experience managing and executing complex projects on time and on budget
• Familiar with designing or performing all aspects of the business continuity lifecycle (program design BIA, risk assessment, strategy development, plan documentation, exercise facilitation, training and awareness, assessment)
• Experience delivering thought leadership to individual companies (C-level executives) or via conference presentations / journal articles
• Experience and ability to deliver outstanding, second-to-none client service
• Flexibility and creativity when it comes to applying industry practices to solve complex problems
• Familiarity with enterprise risk management concepts and practices preferred
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age, sex or handicap. Our client maintains a drug-free workplace and perform pre employment substance abuse testing.
To apply to this position please visit http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html and enter the job number #2902.
To learn more about the position, please contact Cheyene Marling - BC Management Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 714-969-8006.