Join the ACP for a Webinar on October 23rd - Space is Limited. Register Today!
Join us for a fast-paced, 20-minute, educational and informative 2012-2013 winter weather outlook on Tuesday, October 23rd at 10:30C/11:30E. There will be a short Q&A at the end of the webinar and there is no charge to attend. Feel free to forward this to anyone who might benefit from attending.
Highlights of this webinar will include:
- Review of the projected flow pattern for the winter of 2013-2013
- Discussion of currently projected temperature, precipitation and weather hazards for the winter of 2012-2013
- Methods for tracking water temperature anomalies over the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans and their effect on this winter’s weather
- A brief discussion of El Niño, the Pacific Decadal Oscillation and the Atlantic Multi-Decadal Oscillation
- Consideration of analog seasons comparable to this year
The presenter is ImpactWeather StormWatch manager Fred Schmude. A meteorologist since 1990, Fred is an expert long-range forecaster and veteran of hundreds of weather outlook presentations.
Title: The ACP Series 2012-2013 Winter Weather Outlook presented by ImpactWeather, Inc.
Date: Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Time: 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM CDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Required: iPhone®/iPad®/Android™ smartphone or tablet