Willing to travel/relocate
Compensation $70,000 commensurate with position/responsibilities/opportunities
Certified Organizational Resilience Professional (CORP)
Certified Emergency Manager (CEM) (Anticipated October 2012)
Professional Development Series (PDS)
Member, Silver Level, Epsilon Pi Phi
Master of Science in Business Continuity with a concentration in the Private Sector
This candidate is a recent graduate from Norwich University and possesses a wide range of Emergency Management/Business Continuity skills, education and experience
• Prepared an Emergency Operations Plan, Organizational Emergency Operations Center and facilitated training and exercising of response and recovery procedures as part of graduate studies
• Participated in TOPOFF 3 (T3) in 2004-5, planning committee meetings to prepare New Jersey’s private sector for a Pneumonic Plague scenario
• Served as an observer/recorder during the T3 New Jersey Private Sector Roundtable hosted by New Jersey Business Force – Business Executives for National Security
• Authored emergency plans and Standard Operating Procedures including curricula for training private sector employees to assist in emergencies
• Assisted with tabletop exercises oriented toward all-hazard preparedness and later planned and implemented exercises and hands-on evolutions in preparedness and response for chemical spills and fire-fighting.
• Developed educational programs, curricula and preparedness/response oriented scenarios to raise awareness and enhance the decision making skills of emergency responders, private sector security managers and business continuity planners in line with New Jersey’s Homeland Security and Emergency Management goals.
• Speaks to diverse groups of business continuity, emergency management and security professionals
• Presentations include salient themes underlying Public-Private Sector Partnerships including the private sector’s role in preparation, response and recovery following disasters or catastrophic events. These sessions explore the criticality of establishing realistic continuity of operations, redundant communications, resource databases, relocation planning, relationship building, and best practices.
• During the 2010 H1N1 Pandemic this candidate’s role was the preparedness of hospitals and off-site practices throughout the East Coast providing pertinent planning considerations to stay ahead of evolving conditions from the event's onset forward and the ability to respond to hospital requests of continued updated protocols and fit-testing of N95 masks.
Contact a BC Management representative if interested in hiring this Weekly Top Talent Professional.
Looking to hire continuity, resiliency, crisis management, risk management, emergency management and/or security professionals? Check out additional top talent confidential bios at http://www.bcmanagement.com/toptalent.html.
Interested in becoming a BC Management Top Talent candidate? If so, please inquire with a BC Management representative at email@example.com.