This is a weekly candidate listing. Contact a BC Management representative below if interested in being listed as a Top Talent Professional seeking work.
Business Continuity and Information Systems Professional (CBCP, MSCIS)
Location: Tampa, FL
Prefer to stay in region, Travel up to 50%
This candidate has the experience of completely reworking the divisional BC program for a leading North American Financial Services company. In addition, the candidate served as a general IT manager and has successfully managed diverse cross-functional teams in a number of large scale system implementations. This well rounded individual has many years of experience with IT, operational, and compliance areas.
• Communications to C-Level and Board of Directors
• Assignment and training of BC staff
• Vetting and Implementation of planning tools (LDRPS, Global Alert Link) and mass communication systems (NotiFind and later Everbridge)
• Migration of paper plans to LDRPS
• First divisional BIA and disruption assessment
• Development of hurricane risk scenarios
• First Divisional work from home work area recovery test
• Introduced third party testing element
• Responded to Tropical Storm Debby and Hurricane Isaac in 2012
• Defined divisional roles for Crisis Management and Local Response Teams
• Oversee DR activities including backup site migration to new locale and desktop cloning (VMware)
Contact a BC Management representative if interested in hiring this Weekly Top Talent Professional.
Looking to hire continuity, resiliency, crisis management, risk management, emergency management and/or
security professionals? Check out additional top talent confidential bios at http://www.bcmanagement.com/toptalent.html.
Interested in becoming a BC Management Top Talent candidate? If so, please inquire with a BC Management
representative at email@example.com.