Just two weeks since we launched our 2nd Edition - BCM Service Provider/ Critical Supplier/ Supply Chain Management Assessment Study and we're already assessing the data findings. Be sure to participate by September 12, 2017 - 11pm EDT to receive a complimentary report.
BCM Service Provider/ Critical Supplier/ Supply Chain Management Assessment
This survey will be used to assess BCM service providers (alternate site, software, notification and mobile recovery) and critical/ third party suppliers. What is being spent on BCM service providers and are they meeting your BCM program planning needs? Additionally, how has our BCM profession evolved in incorporating the business continuity/ resiliency programs of critical suppliers/ third party providers into our own respective organizations?
We've enhanced this study with including a scoring matrix, which will provide you with a program maturity score at the end of the study.
Only study participants will receive our complimentary BCM Critical Supplier/ Supply Chain Management Assessment report, which includes an assessment from our International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
Why Take BC Management's Study?
· BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
· The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
· The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
· The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
· Completely confidential. Contact information is NOT required. Your company/personal information is never shared.