Our 2nd Edition - BCM Service Provider/ Critical Supplier/ Supply Chain Management Assessment is closing September 22, 2017 at 11pm EDT.
Just days left to participate to receive your complimentary report. We're already starting to assess the data findings and below are two sample data charts that will be included in the complimentary report. The data charts below are highlighting initial data findings. This study assesses TWO areas of focus - BCM Service Providers & oversight of Critical Suppliers and their respective resiliency programs.
Initial Data Findings from the Critical Supplier Section of Study
Initial Data Findings from the BCM Service Provider Section of Study
BCM Service Provider/ Critical Supplier/ Supply Chain Management Assessment
This survey will be used to assess BCM service providers (alternate site, software, notification and mobile recovery) and critical/ third party suppliers. What is being spent on BCM service providers and are they meeting your BCM program planning needs? Additionally, how has our BCM profession evolved in incorporating the business continuity/ resiliency programs of critical suppliers/ third party providers into our own respective organizations?
We've enhanced this study with including a scoring matrix, which will provide you with a program maturity score at the end of the study.
Why Take BC Management's Study?
· BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
· The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
· The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
· The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
· Completely confidential. Contact information is NOT required. Your company/personal information is never shared.