Just days remain to participate in our 10th Annual BCM Trending Index. This study will close on January 22, 2017. Be sure to participate in time to receive a complimentary report including the data graph below and much more. You may also opt in for a 30-minute complimentary BCM consultation within the study.
Please Note: The complimentary BCM Trending Report will also highlight the number of dedicated staff by various factors. Also, our historical data analysis indicates that dedicated staff vary based on organizational revenues, size of organizations and industry. Please inquire with a BC Management representative (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you're interested in benchmarking your dedicated BCM personnel in comparison to your peers
We've enhanced this study with including a scoring matrix, which will provide you with a program maturity score at the end of the study.
Who should participate?
- Participants must be responsible for contingency/ resiliency planning.
- Study accommodates planners to global managers.
- Study doesn't accommodate professionals who provide consulting services.
- Only study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- Study questions and assessment of data is completed by Aon and BC Management's International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
- BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
- Completely confidential - Your individual contact and company information is never shared outside of Aon or BC Management.
Please direct any questions/ comments to email@example.com. Thank you in advance for participating. We look forward to sharing your results.