Due to popular demand we've extended the participation date to January 22, 2017. Be sure to participate in time to receive a complimentary report including the data graphs below and much more. You may also opt in for a 30-minute complimentary BCM consultation within the study.
Who should participate?
- Participants must be responsible for contingency/ resiliency planning.
- Study accommodates planners to global managers.
- Study doesn't accommodate professionals who provide consulting services.
- Only study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- Study questions and assessment of data is completed by Aon and BC Management's International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
- BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
- Completely confidential - Your individual contact and company information is never shared outside of Aon or BC Management.
Please direct any questions/ comments to [email protected]. Thank you in advance for participating. We look forward to sharing your results.