BCM Jobs to Keep The Very Distinguished Job Seeker Informed....
BCM Jobs is designed for those job seekers who do not want to be bothered with multiple job postings not matching their career goals or level of expertise. To better assist you with your job search, we recently added Area of Focus. Area of Focus allows you the ability to list 5 disciplines (in order of preference) of which you primarily focus in. These disciplines range from Business Continuity, Risk Management, Crisis Management, Compliance, Security and Cyber Security (to name a few). Log on today and subscribe or update your subscription to BCM Jobs.
How to Update your BCM Jobs Profile if already subscribed?
- Go to BCM Jobs
- Enter your email address only (You'll be prompted to complete the rest of the profile later.)
- A message should pop up that you're already subscribed (after confirming you're not a robot). This message should have a link to update your subscription.
- An email will be sent to your email address.
- The email message will contain a link to update your subscription.
Helpful Hints about BCM Jobs
- For jobs in the USA, please only list the States you'd be willing to relocate to or where you currently reside. If we do receive a telecommuting position, then geography will not be used as a search field in notifying potential candidates.
- Please list the minimal compensation you'd be willing to consider. (As an example, if you indicate $100,000 - $125,000 USD range you will still receive appropriate jobs above that range (E.I. $140,000), but you will not receive job notifications below that range (E.I. $80,000)).
- Unfortunately, many of the positions will list local candidates only. Please understand this isn't a decision from BC Management. We are motivated to help our candidates identify a new and exciting position; however, we also must work under the direction of our hiring managers and their search criteria.
- If you are receiving too many job notifications, you may want to consider updating your subscription to ensure a better match to future job notices.
- All BCM Jobs subscribers will receive a monthly BCM Jobs update listing all our current activity. If we only have your email address in this system and no search criteria (geography, compensation, job status), then you will only receive a monthly BCM Jobs update.
- Please ensure that BC Management is added to your safe list to ensure that the BCM Job notifications are not getting lost in your spam filter
****Please note - We post the same jobs on the BCM Blog and BCM Jobs. The difference is that BCM Jobs allows you the ability to tailor the type of jobs you want to be notified on so you are not bothered with too many emails. The BCM Blog also includes other helpful information outside of job postings, such as presentations, data research items, study announcements and other news items. This gives your the ability to choose what you want to be notified on and the frequency.
As always, we're delighted to assist. Please feel free to direct any questions or comments to a BC Management Representative.
~ Your BC Management Team