Will your organization be considering cloud computing in the next year?
- 43.4% of study participants answered yes. The study respondents indicated that they will be basing their decision heavily on the following:
- User access security concerns (56.9% very high importance),
- Recovery issues (46.7% very high importance),
- Data storage (44.2% very high importance),
- Segregation of data (38.2% very high importance),
- Regulatory compliance (36.6% very high importance),
- Supportive needs (30.3% very high importance) and
- Location (24.9% very high importance)
*Each category above had a rating level from 1 to 5 with 1 meaning very little importance and 5 meaning very high importance.
Thank you to all the professionals who participated in BC Management’s 10th Annual BCM Study. The study is live from May 9, 2011 thru December 15, 2011. There's still plenty of time to participate and benefit from our complimentary reports.
Participate in BC Management’s 10th Annual BCM Study by Oct 20thto get a Complimentary BCM Compensation Report(s) -http://www.bcmanagement.com/participate-in-study.html
The leading study in BCM Compensation Reviews and BCM Program Management initiatives.
Interested in obtaining BCM data research reports?
BC Management has several reports to choose from to answer your questions on budgeting, ROI, program maturity and staffing (to name a few). A complete listing is available at http://www.bcmanagement.com/program-management-research-data.html.
Contact a BC Management representative on BCM program management and/or compensation data research inquiries customized to your organization's peer group (by industry and or size of organization) - email@example.com