Relocation N/A – Travel 20%
Successful business continuity professional with diverse experience focusing on business impact analysis, building resumption of business plans, emergency notification, business recovery sites, and exercise management. This candidate has eight years of business continuity experience, over thirty years of technology background and holds a DRII Certification. Proven achievements in identification of critical processes, development of plans and managing exercise scope. Considered a leader with a reputation for integrity and quality. Team oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
· Lead corporate wide contingency planning/business continuity efforts.
· Established a framework and methodology for completion of contingency plans by internal business units.
· Performed Business Impact Analysis identifying critical processes for recovery.
· Established effective Business Continuity strategies to support and, in time of disaster, recover the company’s critical business functions.
· Successfully configured and implemented business continuity tools for plan building and emergency communications.
· Built overall plan for business disruption and assisted business units in creation of individual plans.
· Managed creation of alternate site for business resumption.
· Developed training materials for program and coordinated training of business unit personnel.
· Directed the regular validation and exercising of documented Business Continuity plans.
Looking to hire continuity, resiliency, crisis management, risk management, emergency management and/or security professionals? Check out additional top talent confidential bios at http://www.bcmanagement.com/top-talent.html.
Interested in becoming a BC Management Top Talent candidate? If so, please inquire with a BC Management representative at [email protected].
BC Management, Inc. –Your Continuity Staffing Experts for Over 10 Years!