Portland, OR – relocation not preferred but will work remotely or travel extensively (50-75%)
This candidate is an Industry expert with more than 17 years in planning, implementation, testing and execution. He/she holds two certifications from DRII and the BCI. He/she worked the last ten years with a multi-national organization with responsibility for more than 50,000 employees in 600 worldwide locations. More than six years in consulting. He/she developed three program offices from scratch. He/she has completed more than 150 Business Impact Analyses, developed more than 2400 plans, and developed/facilitated more than 3000 exercises. Key disciplines include:
· Program/Project Management, Audit and Control
· Corporate Communications
· Business Impact Analysis / Risk Management
· Recovery Plan Development, Test and Execution
· Education/Training and Awareness program development (including CBT)
· Regulatory/Industry Compliance (HIPAA, ITIL, SOX, MAR, ISO27000, ISO17799, BS25999, NFPA1600)
· Data Center Recovery Operations
· Software Development Lifecycle
· Software Engineering & Management
Looking to hire continuity, resiliency, crisis management, risk management, emergency management and/or security professionals? Check out additional top talent confidential bios at http://www.bcmanagement.com/top-talent.html.
Interested in becoming a BC Management Top Talent candidate? If so, please inquire with a BC Management representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BC Management, Inc. – Your Continuity Staffing Experts for Over 10 Years!