Open to relocation; Travel up to 25%
CBCP certified Business Continuity Specialist with over 16 years of DR/BC experience, this candidate has worked as a corporate employee for a Fortune 500 company and as a contract consultant in multiple industries in all venues of business continuity and disaster recovery planning, including:
- Department-level Business Impact Analyses (BIA) for a financial systems leader and a Risk Analysis for a major healthcare organization
- Emergency response planning and participation as a member of an organization’s emergency response teams
- Planning, installation, and maintenance of business continuity and disaster recovery plans utilizing MS Word-based and industry tools such as SunGard’s LDRPS (Living Disaster Recovery Planning Systems) and PreCovery products
- Pandemic, crisis management, command center and third-party documentation
- Team leader/user software training for an industry-leading product (LDRPS 9.1.2 and 10.0) via on-site and WebEx based sessions
- Development and execution of multi-team table-top exercises with senior management follow-up via an implementation list of gaps and exposures
- An Information Protection Analysis of tape backup, rotation, archival and storage processes
- The chairing of the semi-monthly Alliance Meeting with US and European site coordinators to provide updates to the group and act as a liaison for issue escalation and resolution between the satellite locations and the corporate office
- A successful software migration from Strohl Systems LDRPS 9.1.2 to version 10.0 and the installation of system security and user website portal access
- Administrative responsibility for the NotiFind automated notification system utilized across the enterprise to provide real-time event/situational alerts
- The candidate can provide an immediate impact to the organization and is open to working in either an individual or team player setting. Additionally, he/she seeks a company utilizing or is contemplating the implementation of an industry software product.
Interested in becoming a BC Management Top Talent candidate? If so, please inquire with a BC Management representative at [email protected].
BC Management, Inc. – Your Continuity Staffing Experts for Over 10 Years!