India - Relocation worldwide; Flexible travel
Looking for: BCM / Risk Management Operations or Consulting role.
Certified BCM professional with hands-on experience in the implementation of Business Continuity planning in global environment (10+ years). Understands end to end BCM lifecycle with its associated challenges covering stakeholder management, top management support, pandemic planning, training and awareness and process improvements/ automation needs for different domains. Handled BCM, Emergency Management, EHS implantation, Risk Management and vendor Management programs in IT, ITES / BPO industries for Global Delivery centres. Specialist in IT & Telecom DR / BCP program and speaker at National level ITDR BCP conference. Recipient of CIO’s Achievement award for excellent implementation. Willing to take challenging goals to manage and implement BCM or Risk Management in an organization.
BCM Experience and skills summary -
- Handling of crisis events like Cyclone, Bandh, Bomb Threats, Pandemic, Labour disputes, etc
- Business Continuity Planning/Strategy identification/Implementation/Automation/IT infrastructure
- Business Impact Analysis/Identification and analysis of Mission critical applications
- BC Plan Testing/Exercises/Simulations/Emergency evacuations/Communications/ DR sites, etc.
- Risk Analysis and impact assessment / Internal Audits / Pandemic planning / EHS deployment
- Program Management; Project planning, Team Management and Training for Global teams.
Contact a BC Management representative if interested in hiring this Weekly Top Talent Professional.
Looking to hire continuity, resiliency, crisis management, risk management, emergency management and/or
security professionals? Check out additional top talent confidential bios at http://www.bcmanagement.com/top-talent.html.
Interested in becoming a BC Management Top Talent candidate? If so, please inquire with a BC Management representative at [email protected].