South Elgin, IL (Suburbs of Chicago)
Compensation Hourly rate based on the length of the project
This Certified Business Continuity Professional is uniquely qualified to work with both the IT staff and the Business Personnel to develop a recovery strategy for your entire business. This candidate has 20+ years of IT experience including programming assembler on a Mainframe,
administrating Novell, Microsoft and IBM AIX, and managing the construction of data centers for large financial institutions in the Midwest. With this background our candidate can deliver a full recovery strategy for both your IT environments and business functions. Some of the services our candidate has delivered include:
- Creation of Runbooks which include all of the necessary resources to recover mission critical applications
- Manage Tabletop and Walkthrough tests of recovery strategies
- Perform Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessments
- Ability to integrate Policies and Procedures into Recovery Strategy
- Interface with all levels of management to present and explain Recovery Strategies
- Assist in reviewing recovery site vendors and potential recovery facilities
- Develop Disaster Recovery documentation, training materials and conduct training sessions
- Integrate all Disaster Recovery efforts into existing Business environment
- Implement Recovery Strategies that are in line with the Businesses regulatory requirements such as HIPAA or Sarbanes
Contact a BC Management representative if interested in hiring this Weekly Top Talent Professional.
Looking to hire continuity, resiliency, crisis management, risk management, emergency management and/or security professionals? Check out additional top talent confidential bios at http://www.bcmanagement.com/top-talent.html.
Interested in becoming a BC Management Top Talent candidate? If so, please inquire with a BC Management representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.