New York City/Long Island, NY
Compensation: $150,000 + commensurate with job demands and responsibilities
Experienced BC / IT services delivery professional; has developed full-cycle, BCM programs ground-up for top firms. A first-rate, innovative leader who always seems to find a way to deliver. Could this candidate help your organization? Certified as a CBCP, ITIL and Prince 2 Practitioner.
- BC risk mitigation
- Designing responsive processes
- Incident response systems
- Strengthening customer relations
- Documentation, training and awareness
- Metrics and reporting ( implementing quantifiable measures to ensure quality and timely delivery of stated outcomes)
- Collaborating with business line owners, stakeholders and key 3rd parties
- Leading results driven cross-functional teams
- Working across geographic boundaries
- Managing to enterprise-wide standards, auditing/reviewing for compliance
- Testing area plans
- Creating program tools to ensure consistent approaches and progress
Looking to hire continuity, resiliency, crisis management, risk management, emergency management and/or security professionals? Check out additional top talent confidential bios at http://www.bcmanagement.com/top-talent.html.
Interested in becoming a BC Management Top Talent candidate? If so, please inquire with a BC Management representative at [email protected].
BC Management, Inc. – Your Continuity Staffing Experts for Over 10 Years!