What are Hiring Managers Seeking When Hiring New
Business Continuity/ Resiliency Talent?
We polled over 40 hiring managers and this is what they shared with BC Management.
Skills that top the list are:
- Communication skills (written & verbal)
- Wide array of discipline expertise (business continuity, crisis management, disaster recovery, risk management, etc)
- Culture fit to organization
- Leadership skills
- Program management experience
Other important attributes that didn't top the list include:
- Global experience
- Company expertise (hiring internally)
- Industry expertise (financial, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, etc)
- Operational expertise (worked within a business unit)