Just 11 days left to participate in BC Management's 1st Annual Program Maturity Study - Measuring the Effectiveness of the Business Continuity/ Resiliency Program. Be sure to Participate by December 1, 2015 to Qualify to Receive a Complimentary Report of the Study Findings!
Participate Today - Only Study Participants will Receive a Complimentary Report
This survey will be used to assess how organizations are measuring the effectiveness of their Business Continuity/ Resiliency program, what standards are programs being measured to and how to best gain executive support in elevating the program's maturity level.
Only study participants will receive the complimentary report, which will include an assessment from our International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
Who Should Participate?
· Participants must be involved/ responsible for business continuity/ resiliency planning within their company.
· Consultants and those with vendor focused companies should NOT respond to this study as it may skew the results.
· Study accommodates planners to global managers/ executives.
Why Take BC Management's Study?
· Only study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
· Study questions and assessment of data is completed by BC Management's International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
· BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
· The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
· The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
· The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
· Completely confidential. Contact information is NOT required. Your company/personal information is never shared.