Just One Week into the Release of our 1st Annual IT Resiliency Planning Assessment and We're Already Starting to Assess the Study Findings
Our 1st Annual IT Resiliency Planning Assessment is now live through March 7, 2015.
This survey will be used to assess how organizations are approaching their IT/DR/ Resiliency program. What are the current trends in IT Resiliency Planning and how are the most mature programs achieving success.
Who should participate?
- Participants must be responsible for contingency/ resiliency planning.
- Study accommodates planners to global manager.
- Study doesn't accommodate professionals who provide consulting services.
- Only study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- Study questions and assessment of data is completed by BC Management's International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
- BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
- Completely confidential - Your individual contact and company information is never shared outside of BC Management.