Have you experienced an event in the past year where one or more of your plans in your Business Continuity Management Program (Emergency Response, Crisis Management, Incident Response, Business Continuity and/or Disaster Recovery) were invoked/ activated (pre-event alert/ preparation, disaster alert, partial declaration or full disaster declaration)?
Just one week into our 5th Annual BCM Program Management Event Impact Management Assessment and we're already starting to assess the study findings.
Our 5th Annual Event Impact Management Study is now live through November 2, 2014.
Only study participants will receive our complimentary BCM Event Impact Management Report, which includes an assessment from our International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
Who should participate?
- Participants must be responsible for contingency/ resiliency planning.
- Study accommodates planners to global manager.
- Study doesn't accommodate professionals who provide consulting services.
- Only study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- Study questions and assessment of data is completed by BC Management's International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
- BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
- The study is available in English, Spanish, French, Chinese and Japanese.
- Completely confidential - Your individual contact and company information is never shared outside of BC Management.