Our BCM Career & Professional Development Study is Live through May 30th, 11pm EDT
Participate Today to Receive Your Complimentary Report (aggregate report on all study participants) & a
Customized BCM Peer Career Benchmarking Dashboard - Coming in Q3 2021!!
(Customized Dashboards are Available by Years of Experience and/or Job Title)
Participate in Study
Please share with your colleagues - a better response enhances our assessment for the profession.
Assessing BCM career development trends is a highly requested subject and we're excited to launch our first study on this very topic! Our study will be used to evaluate career paths, competencies, and professional development within the Business Continuity profession. BC Management is pleased to partner with Continuity Insights and the Disaster Recovery Journal on this study project. This survey will take approximately 20-30 minutes to complete.
As a study participant you'll receive data findings on the following:
- An assessment of the hard and soft skills within the BCM profession (based on job title and years of experience)
- Trends in career assessment and management
- Tips on training and personal development
- An assessment of the top skills in demand by hiring managers (cross correlation to job title)
Participation in the survey is complimentary and confidential.
Who should participate?
- Participants must be responsible for business continuity, disaster recovery, resiliency planning, and/or crisis management.
- Study accommodates planners to global managers.
- Study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
- Completely confidential - Only your email address will be kept on file for report distribution & future study notifications.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you participated in a previous study, but didn't receive your corresponding complimentary report, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for participating. We look forward to sharing the results.
~ Your BC Management