Our 13th Edition Business Continuity Trends 2022 Study is Live! Please Participate by June 6th!
Participate Today to Receive Your Complimentary Report (aggregate report on all study participants) & a Customized BCM Peer Benchmarking Dashboard - Coming in July 2022!!
(Customized Dashboards are Available by Industry and/or Company Annual Revenues)
Participate in Study
Study participants will also receive a program maturity score at the end of the study.
Please share - a better response enhances our assessment for the profession.
Now in its 13th edition, the Business Continuity Trends Study, is a globally recognized tool by Business Continuity professionals to survey, assess and report on specific attitudes and findings as they relate to the discipline of Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Resilience Management.
BC Management is pleased to partner with Castellan Solutions on this study project. Castellan Solutions is the leading provider of Resilience Management consulting, software and staffing solutions.
As a study participant you'll receive data findings on the following:
- Program maturity differentiators
- Program sponsorship & reporting structures
- Dedicated budget & personnel
- Alignment to standards
- Valuable trends collected from over 10 years.
Participation in the survey is completely confidential. At a minimum, we will need an email address (may be personal) to send the complimentary report and customized dashboard. We do not need your company name.
Please ensure that 1 person who manages Business Continuity, Resilience Management, Crisis Management, or Disaster Recovery from your organization participates unless multiple individuals manage different programs by business units, processes, or program scope.
Who should participate?
- Participants must be responsible for contingency/ resiliency planning/ crisis management/ crisis communications.
- Study accommodates planners to global managers.
- Contract/ Fixed term consultants are discouraged from participating unless they are responding exclusively for one client. If so, the entire study must be completed on behalf of one client.
- Study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
- Completely confidential - Only your email address will be kept on file for report distribution & future study notifications.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com. If you participated in a previous study, but didn't receive your corresponding complimentary report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for participating. We look forward to sharing the results.
~ Your BC Management