Our 12th Edition Business Continuity Trends 2020 Study is Open for Participation!
Participate Today to Receive Your Complimentary Report & a Peer Customized Benchmarking Report!!
(Customized Reports are Available by Industry and/or Company Annual Revenues)
Participate in Study
Please share with your colleagues - a better response enhances our assessment for the profession.
Now in its 12th edition, the Business Continuity Trends Study, is a globally recognized tool by Business Continuity professionals to survey, assess and report on specific attitudes and findings as they relate to the discipline of Business Continuity Management (BCM).
BC Management is pleased to partner with Castellan Solutions (formerly Assurance Software) on this study project. Castellan Solutions is the leading provider of Business Continuity consulting, software and staffing solutions. This survey will take approximately 20-30 minutes to complete.
As a study participant you'll receive data findings on the following:
- Program maturity differentiators
- Program sponsorship & reporting structures
- Dedicated budget & personnel
- Alignment to standards
- Valuable trends collected from over 10 years.
Participation in the survey is complimentary and confidential.
Who should participate?
- Participants must be responsible for contingency/ resiliency planning/ crisis management/ crisis communications.
- Study accommodates planners to global managers.
- Contract/ Fixed term consultants are discouraged from participating unless they are responding exclusively for one client. If so, the entire study must be completed on behalf of one client.
- Study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
- Completely confidential - Only your email address will be kept on file for report distribution & future study notifications.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com. If you participated in a previous study, but didn't receive your corresponding complimentary report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for participating. We look forward to sharing the results.
~ Your BC Management