Our 21st Edition BCM Compensation Study is Live
Please Confidentially Contribute by March 31st!
Participate Today to Receive Your Complimentary Report (aggregate report on all study participants) & a Customized BCM Compensation Dashboard! (Customized Dashboards are Available by Job Title or Years of Experience.) Learn more about our BCM Peer Customized Dashboards.
Two Study Links Available:
Permanently Employed, Unemployed, or Retired Professionals - Participate in Study
Independent Consultants/ Contractors/ Fixed Term - Participate in Study
Watch this informational video below highlighting helpful tips when completing the study and the value behind the data.
Please share with your colleagues - a better response enhances our assessment for the profession.
BC Management is pleased to announce that we are partnering with The BCI for our 21st BCM Compensation Study. This study is globally recognized as the premier compensation assessment for Business Continuity/ Resiliency professionals. Our thorough study assesses your earning potential by years of experience, degree, years of management and leadership expertise, geography, certification and much more. The survey will take approximately 20-30 minutes to complete.
Participation in the survey is complimentary and confidential.
Who should participate?
- Participants must be responsible for contingency/ resiliency planning/ crisis management/ crisis communications.
- Study accommodates planners to global managers as well as consultants employed on a full-time/ permanent basis and contract/ fixed term.
- Study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
- Completely confidential - Only your email address will be kept on file for report distribution & future study notifications.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you participated in a previous study, but didn't receive your corresponding complimentary report, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for participating. We look forward to sharing the results.
~ Your BC Management & BCI Team