Our 10th Edition Event Impact Management Study is Live until August 30, 2023!
Participate Today to Receive Your Complimentary Report (aggregate report on all study participants) & a Customized BCM Event Management Dashboard!! (Customized Peer Dashboards are Available by Industry or Organizational Annual Revenues)
Learn more about our customized Event Impact Management Dashboard via the video below.
Please share with your colleagues - a better response enhances our assessment for the profession.
BC Management (powered by Witt O'Brien's) is pleased to announce that our 10th Edition Event Impact Management Study is live for participation. This study is globally recognized and will be used to assess how organizations prepare for and respond to different crises in addition to program enhancements coming in the new year. The survey will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
As a study participant you'll receive data findings on the following:
Impacts to the business operations and personnel
Downtime and financial loss by event
Lessons learned - what was successful and not successful
Executive involvement and oversight
Program enhancements to advance resilience management
Participation in the survey is complimentary and confidential. At a minimum, we will need an email address (may be personal) to send the complimentary report and customized dashboard. We do NOT need your company name or company contact information.
Please ensure that 1 person who manages business continuity, resilience management, crisis management, or disaster recovery from your organization participates unless multiple individuals manage different programs by business units, processes, or program scope.
Who should participate?
- Participants must be responsible for contingency, resiliency planning, crisis management, disaster recovery, or crisis communications.
- Contract/ Fixed term consultants are discouraged from participating unless they are responding exclusively for one client. If so, the entire study must be completed on behalf of one client.
- Study participants will receive a complimentary report of the study findings and a customized BCM Event Management dashboard (a peer assessment based on industry or organizational revenues).
- BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- Completely confidential - Only your email address will be kept on file for report distribution & future study notifications.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com. If you participated in a previous study, but didn't receive your corresponding complimentary report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for participating. We look forward to sharing the results.
~ Your BC Management & Witt O'Brien's Team