Our 9th Edition Event Impact Management Study is Open for Participation!
Participate Today to Receive Your Complimentary Report & a Peer Customized Benchmarking Report!!(Customized Reports are Available by Industry and/or Company Annual Revenues)
Participate in Study
Please share with your colleagues - a better response enhances our assessment for the profession.
BC Management is pleased to announce that we are partnering with Witt O'Brien's for our 9th Edition Event Impact Management Study. This study is globally recognized and will be used to assess not only the impacts of COVID-19, but also how organizations prepare and respond to different crises. The survey will take approximately 20-30 minutes to complete.
As a study participant you'll receive data findings on the following:
Impacts from COVID-19 and return to work strategies
Impacts to the business operations and personnel
Downtime and financial loss by event
Lessons learned - what was successful and not successful
Executive involvement and oversight
Participation in the survey is complimentary and confidential.
Who should participate?
- Participants must be responsible for contingency/ resiliency planning/ crisis management/ crisis communications.
- Study accommodates planners to global managers.
- Contract/ Fixed term consultants are discouraged from participating unless they are responding exclusively for one client. If so, the entire study must be completed on behalf of one client.
- Study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
- Completely confidential - Only your email address will be kept on file for report distribution & future study notifications.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com. If you participated in a previous study, but didn't receive your corresponding complimentary report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for participating. We look forward to sharing the results.
~ Your BC Management & Witt O'Brien's Team